I want to encourage the healthy use of voice, through exploration of what the voice is capable of doing, starting with the breath and the body.
- If you're an actor who wants to improve vocal capacity, or explore text;
- If you're a theatre company that wants someone to help your actors with any vocal issues;
- If you're a lecturer or teacher whose voice seems to get tired after prolonged use;
- If you need to give presentations, and feel you need to connect more to what you are saying;
- Whether you work in a professional capacity, or whether you just want to explore what the voice is capable of, I'll work with you to help you find your voice.
- I can also help with Accents and Dialects.
- I offer Accent Softening if you wish to improve your spoken English.
- RADA Shakespeare Awards (children and adults)
- LAMDA Exam Preparation (children and adults)
Finding your voice is finding your confidence!
Pamela Kay also performs a range of pieces based on Shakespeare's female characters. These are all available to book. More information can be found by following the Simply Shakespeare link.